Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I thought I would try adding a picture.
this is a picture I took at our University's Arboretum. they are so pretty. Of course they don't look so great with the picture being so compressed, but you get the idea...


two and a half more days until the 6th Harry Potter book is officially released.
I am such a dork, I know, but I am getting really anxious to get it. I have been starving for a good book to read. I finished the fifth book for the second time about 4 or 5 weeks ago and ever since then it has been horrible. I tried reading a different book (something to do with Peter Pan but with a different twist to the story) but I could not get into the story at all.

My sister works in a book store and she has our copies reserved (since January) and she called me yesterday morning to let me know that their first shipment of Harry was in. That's exciting and all, yet at the same time it makes waiting that much worse knowing that it's just sitting there.

No comments: