Saturday, October 01, 2011

wow, three years later!

what have I been up to? well, a lot and nothing all at the same time.
I learned a hobby and then turned it into a very very small business. I mean very small.
www.crocheteveryday.etsy.com

that's me. I almost closed this shop on several occasions but something is making me stick with it. I guess it helps that it's free to keep my store front and then it's very inexpensive to list and sell.
I know that I will never be rich doing this, and I really don't want to be - I like to do other things besides just crochet all the time. but it's nice to have christmas money.

more to tell. I guess I should mention about Erica and Timothy in regards to the CADA mess. a very long story short... after 2 dreadful years of being forced over and over to try to make things work between them and him, CADA finally stepped in and said enough is enough and they dropped the visits stating that HIS behavior is detrimental and damaging towards Erica and Timothy. we are now rapidly approaching 2 years of no visits. Erica is close to being 17 and Tim 14. there has been two or three times that he has showed up for school concerts but nothing in any kind of official capacity. that's just fine by them. they are so happy and so healthy. in fact, last year of school, Timothy was the only kid in the entire jr high and sr high with completely perfect attendance. PERFECT! THE ONLY ONE KID! OUT OF AROUND 600 KIDS!

ROCK ON, TIMOTHY!!!

I'll write more, sooner than 3 years from now, but I do want to have a look back to see what I've already talked about here and put a little more thought into what I want to mention
but for now, this will have to do

good night

No comments: