Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I just had a conversation with my little sister today.  I really don’t know what to do.  I guess there really is nothing to do because she is a grown up and has to make her own life choices, but I just know that this is going to come back to me in a few weeks when everything has gotten out of hand and she has to cry on a shoulder.  What do I say then?

She has a date with a guy who, ultimately, she will have to dump.  He isn’t a member of the church and by that respect isn’t what she wants.  She is only setting herself up for a bad scene and being that she is so naive about things she isn’t going to understand that she’s done it to herself.  And furthermore she wont understand how wrong this is all going to go until it is happening.

 

I just can’t be her shoulder any more.  Especially since she’s the one letting stupid things happen to her.  

No comments: